1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Federlegno Arredo Eventi S.p.A. (“FLA Eventi” or the “Data Controller”) with headquarters in Foro Bonaparte 65 - 20121 Milan. You may contact the Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING, MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
The personal data provided by you by filling in the registration form for the “Salone del Mobile.Milano” trade fair event (“the Event”) or other windows on the website www.salonemilano.it (the “Data” and “Website”, respectively), will be processed by the Data Controller for the purposes described below.
2.1. Event registration, ticket purchase and compliance with legal and tax obligations
FLA Eventi may use your Data to allow you to register at the Event and to purchase your ticket for access to the Salone del Mobile.Milano, as well as to handle related legal and tax obligations.
Providing your Data for the above purposes is mandatory and the legal basis consists of meeting a request provided by you and of complying with legal obligations. Any refusal by you to provide your Data will make it impossible for FLA Eventi to meet your requests. FLA Events does not need your specific consent to achieve the purposes set out in this subparagraph.
The Data collected by the Data Collector for these purposes may be stored for the period provided for by applicable regulatory provisions, including tax regulations.
2.2. Website registration
The Data may be used by FLA Eventi to meet your Website registration request and to provide you with related services, that is, the collection of data and information, and anonymous statistical analysis.
Providing your Data for the above purposes is mandatory and the legal basis consists of meeting a request provided by you and of complying with legal obligations. Any refusal by you to provide your Data will make it impossible for FLA Eventi to meet your Website registration request and to use the related services. FLA Events does not need your specific consent to achieve these purposes.
The Data collected by the Data Controller for this purposes will be stored for the period you are registered to our Website.
2.3. Request for information through the Website
Your Data may be used by FLA Eventi to meet any request for information you have made by filling in the forms available on our Website.
Providing your Data for the purposes under this subparagraph is mandatory and the legal basis consists of meeting a request provided by you. Any refusal by you to provide your Data will make it impossible for FLA Eventi to meet the request you have made through our Website. FLA Events does not need your specific consent to achieve these purposes.
The Data collected by the Data Collector for these purposes may be stored for the period strictly required to meet your request and, in any case, will be cancelled 6 months after your request has been processed.
2.4. Marketing activities
Subject to your express consent, FLA Eventi may also use your e-mail address and, if provided, your telephone number and address to send you commercial communications, including its newsletter. FLA Eventi may also send you invitations to exhibitions and initiatives organised by it.
Providing your data to join commercial initiatives is optional and your refusal will not lead to any consequence regarding the performance of any further activities you may request (e.g. registration and ticket purchase), but it will prevent FLA Eventi from keeping you updated and sending you invitations to its initiatives. The legal basis of the processing is your specific consent.
The Data collected by the Data Controller for the purposes specified in this subparagraph will be processed until you decide to withdraw your consent and/or obtain termination of the processing of your data, in compliance with the provisions of following paragraph 5.
2.5. Statistical analysis
Once rendered anonymous, FLA Eventi may in any case use your Data to perform statistical analysis.
As regards the purposes under previous point 2.4., you will be entitled at any time to withdraw your consent by sending a notice to email@example.com. Your withdrawal will make it impossible for the Data Controller to continue using your Data for the purpose in relation to which you have refused to give your consent.
3. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING METHODS
We will process the Data for the purposes described in previous paragraph 2 using paper, computerised and electronic tools, and in a way to ensure their security and confidentiality in accordance with the provisions set out under article 32 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
4. SUBJECTS OR CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS THAT DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED TO
In order to achieve the purposes described in previous paragraph 2, FLA Eventi may need to disclose your Data to third parties belonging or not to the FederlegnoArredo Group and, more specifically, to the following categories:
a) Authorities and supervisory and control bodies, and in general public or private subjects performing state duties;
b) Subjects that perform administrative and tax obligations on behalf of FLA Eventi;
c) Subjects that provide services for managing the information system of FLA Eventi and of the telecommunication networks;
d) Subjects used for various reasons by FLA Eventi to organise the Event.
In some cases, the subjects listed above act in a completely autonomous manner as Data Controllers. In other cases, they act as Data Processors specifically appointed by the Data Controller.
Furthermore, in order to achieve the purposes referred to in paragraph 2, your Data will be processed by and become known to the Data Controller’s employees and associate workers, specifically appointed as persons in charge of data processing, depending on the different tasks assigned to each of them and on the instructions given to them.
We also inform you that if during the event you provide the QR Code on your ticket to the qualified exhibitors, FLA Eventi will disclose your data to the exhibitor in order to comply with your request.
In this case, the exhibitor will act as independent data controller.
Personal data processed by FLA Eventi will not be disclosed.
5. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
In relation to the data processing purposes described in this information note, as Data Subject, you may use the contact details provided in this information notice to exercise the following rights vis-à-vis the Data Controller:
• Right of access – the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, receive information such as: the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the period of storage, and the recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed (article 15 GDPR);
• Right to rectification – the right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the right to have incomplete personal data completed (article 16 GDPR);
• Right to erasure – the right to obtain, without undue delay, the erasure of personal data concerning you, in the cases provided for by the GPDR (article 17 GDPR);
• Rights to restriction of processing – the right to obtain from the Data Controller restriction of processing, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (article 18 GDPR);
• Right to data portability – the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to the Data Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit those data to another data controller without any hindrance, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (article 20 GDPR);
• Right to object – the right to object to processing of personal data concerning you, unless compelling legitimate grounds entitle the Data Controller to continue processing your data (article 21 GDPR)
• Right to lodge a complaint with the control authority – the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, Piazza di Montecitorio no. 121, 00186, Rome (RM)